Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today is, well, Today:)

I know I am not doing good at "dieting" today but I haven't eaten too bad. I had t go get blood drawn this morning and they took 12 viles, I know, it's a lot. i guess there checking for everything. Well anyway I had to fast for it, which means I could not have anything to eat or drink this morning.

So I was not feeling to well on the way so I stopped and got a cup of coffee and a muffin from Dunkin Donuts. The muffin was probably really high in calories but i needed something and it seemed better than fast food.

Now that was all I had this morning so I guess as long as I stay on track the rest of the day I will be ok.

I really need to get in at least 10 min of exericse today. That is what I am starting with 10 min of exericse a day, until I establish a routine.

So if you are reading this, give me a little push:)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena