Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday Bloggy

Well, I did 10 min again on the treadmill, maybe net week I can bump it up to 12 min?
Hmmmm I will definitely have to try. Did I mention that my treadmill is also on a little incline? That's because it's in my basement and it's on cement and the cement is not even, so I am not sure how much of an incline but I can feel ii in the back of my legs!!


Tomorrow is my weigh in day but I am not sure how it will go. I am 177, can I maybe see 176?

I haven't been eating bad but I haven't been eating good either. And I have been drinking more water but definitely not 8 cups a day. I probably at least doubled my water intake from the beginning. I guess I didn't drink water at all!!!


I do drink coffee in the a.m's which I will never stop, I only have 1 -2 cups and and I usually don't even finish that!!

And maybe once or....ok twice a week I will visit Starbucks but I ALWAYS get my drinks with non- fat milk and sugar-free syrup so even if I get a large, it's still under 200 calories.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena