Friday, December 26, 2008

Curves Yay!!!

Well I have good news. A went to visit a friend of mine the other night. We used to live right across the street from each other and now wee see each other once every couple of months.

Anyway, I told her I joined SparkPeople again and that I really wanted to lose some of this weight and she told me that her mom bought a Curves. I'm like oh, your mom bought a curves membership, that's great. And she was like no, My mom bought an actual Curves. I'm like, You mean she has employees? LoL

Anyway she know our money is tight and I cannot afford a monthly membership and she told me to start coming to curves with her and we could work out the money thing!! I was so excited. Curves is an ALL women work out place that you do 30 min of circuit training at a time. I am going for the first time tomorrow and I can't wait!! I hope I last 30 min!! LoL
post signature

1 comment:

Blessings Abound said...

That's great! I've been wanting to join Curves with my mother in law but she just quit, lol and I refuse to go by myself. It's so nice you have someone to go with and keep each other motivated!:)

 
Designed by Lena