Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Didn't Get To Go Today:(

Well I wanted to get to Curves today to get another work out in. But I didn't. They closed early.

Last night was Nicolas's birthday party so there was yummy taco pizza and ice cream cake. I had 3 pieces of izza and one piece of cake.

One good thing I did wa a sent the rest of the cak to Jim's work so he and his co-workers oculd eat it instead of me. Because believe me I would have inhaled it!!!!

And then tonight is our NewYears party at the church and there is ALWAYS lots of good food but bad for you kinda stuff!!! Anyway hopefully I can just get through today and tonght and then start to focus on getting this weight off.

The good thing is, is that, it's the new year, Everybody wantes to lose weight. SO all the healthy food items and equiptment go on sale and at least I have a fare chance at doing it!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena