Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Went Today

Well I went to Curves today for the first time and let me tell you, it was great!!! You do each machine for like 3 seconds, so even if you are doing a hard one you know it will be over soon;) It also does all your strength training too!! You get cardio and strength all in 30 min. I love it!!! And they have this streching station that awesome, I think it streches EVERY muscle!!


Now the bad news, Even with all the discounts I still don't think I can afford it. You can pay monthly but it's more expensive and to pay up front for the year, well, let's just say, it's a chunk of change out of your pocket.


It really stinks to because it has so much to offer. Besides just the machines they have smart cards programmed just for you. You put them in each machine and it tells you if you are doing the machine right. At the end you put your card in a computer and lets you know overall how wellyou did ad what aeas you need to work on.


I really want to do this but unless the money fairy drops off an envelope on my front step, I just don't see it happening.

post signature

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena