Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is DEFINITLEY here!!!

So I will just jump right on in, I made 14 dozen cookie yesterday. Half sugar cookies with icing and half russian tea cakes. YUM!!

Well there goes the diet this week. I already sent 3 dozen to my husbands work and I have about 3 dozen ready to go to my sister-in-laws but let me tell you, I had cookies for breakfast.

I am not panning on bringing ANY leftovers home from Christmas dinner but I am making a lot to brink with me. We also do a Christmas Eve dinner at my husbands grandma's, so that's 2 big dinners in a row and the family LOVES junk food!!!

Maybe can get on the treadmill today. My back is KILLING me from all the baking. Oh, I also baked 2 pumpkin rolls today. And I finished wrapping all the presents:)

So all I really want to do is rest but you never know, I might surprise myself and get on it anyway:)

post signature

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena