Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's 11:07am

I think I like starting my posts off with a time. I can't think of any other title!! LoL

Well I made 2 new Christmas snacks today with the kids so I sampled them. Snowflake Popcorn and Cheerio Christmas tress. Yummy!! I will TRY not to sample any more today because......................................................................... I EXERCISED!!!!

I used my new Dancing With The Stars dvd and let me tell you, it's not easy to follow or understand so don't use it. There are 4 dances and I got through he warm up and 2 dances. I just made up my own moves when I couldn't follow along.

The kids also did it with me and Rebekah said that she wished she was in an exercise video so all her friends could watch!! How cute!!

Well, I did my part, I exercised, now if only I wouldn't ruin it by stuffing my face.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on getting the workout in! :)

 
Designed by Lena