Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Its 10:20am

Good Morning!!!

As you have read it's almost 10:30am and I have not exercised but I will let you in on wahat I have done.

1. I have fed the kids breakfast and got them all dressed.

The girls got 2 used dressers last night so I put all of there clothes away, nicely ;), I did have all of their clothes crammed into one dresser.

2. I moved Nicolas's clothes into the girls Old dresser, his was so tiny, the clothes were just crammed in there.

3. I re-decorated our Christmas tree that we decorated last night, the one that Nicolas took upon himself to take all the candy canes off and break them, and Savannah decided to do a little re-decorating herself.

4. I showered, because I have a 12:30 appointment with the dentist.

5. Oh, I did eat a banana, 1 cookie, couldn't resist, and a cup of coffee for breakfast

So, what I am getting at is I dont know if I will formally exercise this morning or not. If not, I will try to do my best not to eat anything that has Empty calories.

Junk food is literally my worst enemy. I used to push myself to do my exericse video or go to the gym and then i would com home and eat all of my workout away. It's awful, my motto always was, "Who needs Drugs or Alcohol when there is Chocolate?"

Now do you see my problem. I have no problem staying active but my eating is killing me!!!

I was down to 173 the week of ThanksGiving and now I am back up to 177!!
This is why I am starting this in December. I don't want to gain another 5 pounds!!!

If I could only really remember and keep at the front of mind how happy I was last year when I was 163 pounds, I could get there again.

I truly was happier when I was losing weight, I think it was a combination of eating better, drinking water, exercising, oh and watching the scale go down!!!

Well that's all for now, I am sure I will be writing a lot of needless rambling posts, but it helps me to keep my focus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping a journal, especially online does help your progress because it has me in the past! I also used to do videos and may start those up again too because I felt more accountable!

Amy Fichtner said...

I don't know how to do video's, My phone does video's but then I can't post them. But I would love to if I could!!

NLT said...

I'm pretty sure you can upload vids form your mobile, as long as oyu have the internet on your phone...as for the blog, I love the title! Very clever! I know your going to do great! A blog is an awesome idea, it adds accountabilioty! lol but hey,...no pressure! lol j/k I know your going to do great!

 
Designed by Lena