Monday, January 19, 2009

Weigh In Monday






175.....Yup you read it right. Not one pound gone. Oh I lost 2 pounds right off the bat but that was over a month a ago and I have lost nothing else. I am trying to stay positive but it's really hard!!!!

On a good note. I bought a pair of pants the other day and I never wear pants and they were a size 14, which I thought I would wear a 16. And I also got a shirt in an x-large ad I had to go down to a large.

So anyway I will try to focus on that instead of not seeing the loss.



1 comment:

Kasey said...

Keep your head up! What kind of diet are you doing? I do Weight Watchers and I really like it. I don't feel hungry and it is easy to follow, and I don't go to the meetings. I use my blog as the accountability that I need.

 
Designed by Lena