Friday, January 2, 2009

Follow Me

Well I just added the "Follow Me" button on my side bar so you can watch me on my journey. It is also encouraging to me to know that people actually care. I need that kind of accountability.

I need to know that people are tuning in on Friday's for my weigh-in's. It makes me want to reach it even harder.

I didn't get to go to Curves today due to no baby-sitter but my sister offered to come over tomorrow morning so I could go. Which is good because I went to Olive Garden tonight for dinner!!! Will someone give me a swift kick in the behind!!!! I NEED to get on the ball with this eating thing.

Now in my own defense, I ordered the Alfredo pizza and only ate 2 small pieces and took the rest home for hubby to eat:) Also had a couple bread sticks and a bowl full of their yummy salad.

Ok, really, It's time to get on the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Yea the meaning of this post was to encourage you to "Follow Me" on my side bar, Thanks;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Will someone give me a swift kick in the behind!!!!"

I will! *kick* Now get back on track lol. I've been doing ok with eating the past 2 days, just haven't worked out yet because I've been sick but hopefully next week I can start my workouts. The scale says I gained 4 pounds through Christmas! EEK!

Coffee with Cathy said...

Stopping by from the SITS Saturday challenge. Good luck with your resolution -- sounds as if you're off to a great start. You're going to do great!

Kasey said...

Hi, I posted on your post below this, I found you through sits. You should check out this blog...

www.shrinkingjeans.net

it's good. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

You can do it!

 
Designed by Lena