Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Still Here

I haven't' been doing to good in the losing weight thing. I have been eating Ok and getting to Curves when I can but it's just not enough.

Right when I signed up for Curves my step-dad got put in Icu and my mom was the one who offered to baby-sit for me while I went. But now she spends her time working or at the hospital or dealing with things at home. So last week, I went 1 time :( I could go in the evening when Jim gets home but that messes up dinner and our evening.

I have been doing good on my eating. No binge eating here!!! That's good for me ;)

Friday is a new weigh in day for me!! **Fingers Crossed**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great blog to stumble upon!

You should give the Curves healthy eating classes a shot. They teach you how to eat healthy and give you a day-to-day meal plan. You make the meals yourself, and the recipes are super easy to whip up! Though they weren't dieting with me, my whole family ate the meals I cooked...and they loved them! Even my hubby shed a few pounds and loved the variety of food being brought to our table each night! It was a wonderful resource that taught me and my family how to eat right at home! Check it out next time you visit your Curves!

Best of luck! Karen

Kasey said...

I bet you have done fine on weigh in day! I enjoy your blog...so much in fact, it inspired me to start my own get healthy blog! Check it out...

www.diaryofahungrymom.blogspot.com

Keep your head up...1 day of curves is better than 0!

 
Designed by Lena