Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm Losing Weight!!!

Well, I am down to 170!!! Oh, it's been so long since I have been 170........

For those of you who do not know, I started a job!!!! I am cleaning houses with an old friend of mine who started her own business years ago. I used to clean with her before I got my STNA License and had babies.

She needed full-time help and I needed a job so it worked out!!! I work Tuesday-Friday and some Mondays.

This is some seriously hard work. We clean anywhere from 4-7 hours a day depending on how many houses we have that day. And there really is no time for eating unless it is a cereal bar or a poptart in between jobs. And by the evening I am to pooped to even eat anything.

Now don't get me wrong, I do eat a light dinner and a snack but the weight is just dropping off right now.

I started last Tuesday and my weight was between 176-177 and only 1 week later, I am 170!!!!

I know I prolly won't continue to lose weight so fast but I sure do like it now.

So I guess I will be buying some more clothes or having them taken in!!!

 
Designed by Lena